ePoster presenters will receive an email with a unique link, username and password in order to upload the ePosters which were accepted for presentation.
Please upload your ePoster as a 1-page PDF-file in landscape orientation.
Please see the following technical requirements for the ePoster:
- File format: PDF
- Pixels: 1536 width x 1080 height (landscape orientation)
- In cm: 54.2 width x 38.1 height (landscape orientation)
- Font size:16
If you want to add a video to your ePoster please consider the following technical requirements:
- File format: .pptx
- Video formats: .mp4, .mpg, .mov, .avi
- Max. filesize: 40 MB
- Max amount: 3 videos
- Sound: not supported
Please be aware that only PowerPoint-files with the ending .pptx will work if you want to include videos into your ePoster!
Please note that videos uploaded will not appear in the ECCMID online library – they will be shown as a screenshot.
General information about the ePoster system:
To easily create your ePoster we recommend you to use the provided templates. These templates already have the correct dimensions.
Download the templates here.
To upload your ePoster please follow the next steps:
- Create your ePoster with one of the provided templates.
- Export your ePoster as a PDF-file • File > Save as > PDF-file
- Click on the link in the invitation email received directly to your email inbox.
- Register to our system.
- Upload your ePoster.